DIGITAL LITERACY PROGRAM
NATIONAL DIGITAL LITERACY MISSION (NDLM)
Please find National Digital Literacy Mission- NDLM detail.
1. No fee charge from students
2. Training period Level1- 20 hours
3. Exam will be at your center
4. Exam will be online
5. Biometric Machine require for exam only.
6. For passed candidate you will get amount
Rs. 350 for SC/ ST/ BPL & Rs. 250 For General candidates
* Rs. 125 as course fee charge from General category students.
Making one person in every family digitally literate is one of the integral components of the Prime Minister ‘s vision of “Digital India”.
1. The Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country so that the non-IT literate citizens are trained to become IT literate so as to enable them to actively and effectively participate in the democratic and developmental process and also enhance their livelihood.
2. Altogether 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers will be trained under the programme in two phases. In the first phase, 10 lakh beneficiaries will be trained under the scheme. Out of this, 6.3 lakh beneficiaries will be trained on Level 1 and 2.7 lakh beneficiaries will be trained on Level 2. Nine lakh beneficiaries will be eligible for training fee support from the government. The rest 100,000 beneficiaries will be trained by the industry and civil society partners. Under Phase II, 42.5 lakh persons will be trained, which also includes Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers.
3. No Training Fee & No Assessment Fees charged from candidates.
National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM Center Benefit
Course Syllabus: Computer Basic, Internet, E commerce, Email & Social media
1. Age 14-60,with 7th Class passed
2. No fee charge from students
3. Training period Level 1st 20 hours
Center Share Rs. 350 for SC/ ST/ BPL Center Share Rs. 225 For OBC/General candidates * Rs. 125 as course fee charge from OBC/General category students and amount use by center. No any charge for Center Registration
सेंटर का लाभ सेण्टर को उत्तीर्ण अनुसूचित जातत और अनुसूचित जन जातत (SC/ST/BPL) के लनणर के ललए 350/- की रालि लिलेगी ! सेण्टर को उत्तीर्ण जनरल श्रेर्ी के लनणर के 225/- की रालि प्राप्त होगी ! जनरल श्रेर्ी लनणर से125/- का पंजीकरर् िुल्क ललया जायेगा जो सेण्टर के पास ही रहेगा
Necessary Requirements at Centre for NDLM
- Computer/Tablets/Laptops for Candidate Login
- Internet Facility
- Biometric Device (Morpho-1300E/UIDAI Supported)*
- Minimum 10 computer
- Minimum 1000 s. f. above space
In case Centre do not have the Biometric Device, then Centre have to purchase the UIDAI Supported Biometric Device i.e. Morpho-1300 E.Centre Can purchase the device from local market
ALL FRANCHISES PLAN